Mother Mary Sebastion, the Founder of Marian High School, was the Superioress General of the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word in 1954.
Bishop W. J. Nold dedicated Marian High School on August 15, 1954 in Bellaire Texas. He was assisted by a number of Priests and Seminarians from the local diocese.
A cross was hung in the foyer as part of the dedication ceremonies. It remained there until the school was relocated to Gessner Drive.
4621 Gulfton Drive
Bellaire, Texas 77401